Email receive CV email@example.com
Workplace Ha Noi
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Professional working environment with many attractive training and compensation policies.
- With the Salary + benefit very well.
- You will have many opportunities to learn Google Cloud certifications such as Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Data Engineer, etc.
- Access the public cloud platform with the world’s most advanced technologies from Google.
- Help you create a new breakthrough in knowledge in your field.
LAO ĐỘNG HĂNG SAY
VẬN MAY SẼ ĐẾN
1. Dedicate time to generating new business and pitching clients.
2. Develop and work with the team to establish future-facing insights, implications, and recommendations, delivering advice, making recommendations, and identifying and solving problems .
3. Design, implement, test, deploy, and maintain stable, secure, and scalable data engineering solutions and pipelines in support of data and analytics projects, including integrating new sources of data into our central data warehouse, and moving data out to applications and affiliates.
4. Build reports and data visualizations, using data from the data warehouse and other sources. Implement and monitor best in class security measures in our data warehouse and analytics environment, with an eye towards the evolving threat landscape.
5. Produce scalable, replicable code and engineering solutions that help automate repetitive data management tasks.
6. Collaborating with our AI & Business Intelligence teams.
7. Contributing to a data-driven culture.
8. Manage the Data team at Ha Noi.
- Have 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer and have 2 years of experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Love of data. You run “SELECT COUNT(SHEEP) FROM BACKYARD” during your sleep!
- Proficiency with Python or Java, especially for data manipulation and analysis, and ability to build, maintain and deploy sequences of automated processes with these tools.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining reliable and scalable ETL on big data platforms as well as experience working with varied forms of data infrastructure inclusive of relational databases such as SQL, Hadoop, Spark and column-oriented databases such as BigQuery, MySQL, and Cassandra.
- Understanding data lifecycle concepts and general data manipulation skills: read in data, process and clean it, transform and recode it, merge different datasets together, reformat data between wide and long, etc
- Perform one-off data manipulation and analysis on a wide variety of political and organizing data.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure services like Google Cloud is preferred.
- Experience building Data lake and Data warehouse solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Demonstrable experience of leading the day-to-day work of a small team.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Team management skills.
- ML/AI, MLOps
- Business domain knowledge: FSI, Retail
- Experience with other the Public Cloud such as AWS, Azure
- Salary range: Negotiable
- 13th month salary
- Promotion once/year
- Insurance base on the Vietnam labor law
- Yearly vacation
- 12 full-paid days off
Apply Your CV Here