Cloud Engineer (SA team)
Email receive CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Cloud Ace is the official Google Cloud Partner (Google Cloud Premier Partner) and Managed Service Provider in Vietnam.
- You will have many opportunities to learn Google Cloud certifications such as Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Data Engineer….
- Professional working environment with many attractive training and compensation policies.
- Access the public cloud platform with the world's most advanced technologies from Google.
- Help you create a new break-through in knowledge in your field.
- Salary range: Negotiable
- 13th month salary
- Insurance follows Labour Law
- Yearly Vacation
- Annual leave 12 days/year…
LAO ĐỘNG HĂNG SAY
VẬN MAY SẼ ĐẾN
- We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our team in expanding support for customers in the Vietnam market to access and use Google Cloud Platform system.
- Cloud Engineer will be responsible for exchanging, deploying and operating customers' systems on Google Cloud Platform.
- Ultimately, you will work with different IT professionals and teams to ensure our cloud computing systems meet the needs of our organization and customers.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven work experience as a Senior Cloud Engineer or similar role
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and design principles, including scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one cloud platform, such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Client management skills to discuss systems as needed
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Cloud Engineer
- Python, Bash or Powershell scripts to automate infrastructure deployment
- Support or construction experience Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Good English communication skills.
- Another certification for AWS, Azure, Kubernetes is plus.
- Design, develop, and deploy customer cloud-based systems on Google Cloud Platform
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements
- Interact with clients, provide cloud support, and make recommendations based on client needs
- Automation and scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell. You must be able to write scripts to automate infrastructure deployment, configuration management, and application deployment.
Apply Your CV Here